In this article, we'll explain how to send an invitation to one customer at a time
There are three ways to send invitations from betterbunch. You can send a single invitation to one customer at a time; you can connect Automation to send invitations automatically after a job is complete, or you can send a bulk invitation to a list of customers at once.
Sending an invitation to one customer at a time is easy. Follow the instructions below to learn how.
How to send a single invitation
- Login to your betterbunch account
Click Create Invitation on the top right of the dashboard
- Type the customer's first name, email address and/or cellphone number onto the text boxes.
Remember that this is the customer name that will be displayed in the invitation, so we recommend using the name you would refer to them as. Think Matt, not Mr Matthew Smith
- Send invitation, and you'll be met with the option to Send now or Send invitation later.
The ball is in your court, but sending it later (at the preferred time) is a great way to help increase conversion rates. We find people are likely to be sitting on the couch, ready and waiting to leave great feedback later in the evening
Tips, tricks and other things to remember when sending single invitations
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when sending single invitations to your customers.
- You can customise the invitation text and invitation style, and we absolutely recommend you check it out!
This is a great way to help increase conversion rates as customers are more likely to interact with invitations that feel personalised and match your brand. Learn more about customising your SMS text here, your email text here, and your invitation style here
- Remember that the customer name you enter is the name that will be displayed in the invitation. With this in mind, we recommend using the name you would refer to them as. Think first name only. Matt, not Mr Matthew Smith for example.
- Just remember, if you include a mobile number only, then your invitation will be sent via SMS. Similarly, if you include an email address only, then your invitation will be sent via email.
If you include both an email address and a mobile number, then your invitation will be sent to whichever contact method you have prioritised in your sending rules
- As an easy reminder to send invitations regularly, we recommend bookmarking betterbunch to your web browse
- Food for thought: If you have a particularly happy customer, consider sending them a feedback invitation on the spot. If some one walks out of reception smiling, or one of your team comes back to the workshop raving about how happy Mr Jones was with the new tapware, send a personalised invitation ASAP.
Think "Hi Mr Jones, Eric mentioned you were thrilled with the new kitchen tap. Would you mind sharing your experience with us"